r.s.s.inline FAQ: Reprinting The FAQ
Reprinting the FAQ
(last changed April 25, 1997)
What the copyright clause boils down to is:
- You can give out free printouts of the FAQ if you want (for your skating
club, handouts at shops, etc.). The emphasis here is on "free". You can't
charge more than your cost for the printing.
- If you're looking to redistribute or republish the FAQ for profit,
contact me to work out the details.
- You can republish the FAQ, or portions thereof, in print so long as you
contact me directly for permission. I just want to know who is doing what
with the FAQ.
- No web/gopher/ftp mirroring of the FAQ or any contents of
http://www.skatefaq.com is allowed, except for translations into non-English
This Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) file is Copyright © 1992-2009 by
Anthony D. Chen and is made available as a service to the Internet community.
It may not be sold on disk, tape, CD-ROM, packaged or incorporated with any
commercial product, or published in print, without the explicit, written
permission of the copyright holder.
- Since the FAQ is under constant revision, you must use the most
current version of the FAQ. The latest copy is always available at
- You must print my name somewhere, in a byline, or under the title or
at the end of the article. I'm not doing this for fame and fortune,
but you must give acknowledge the FAQ as your source.
- You must tell people where they can find the FAQ (i.e., list the web
- If you are reprinting or republishing on any tangible media (paper,
tape, disk, CD-ROM, etc.). You must send me 2 copies of the
publication that the FAQ appears in. The mailing address:
c/o Tony Chen
1070 Douglas Ave.
Altamonte Springs , FL 32714
This material may not be mirrored on any World Wide Web, gopher or ftp site.
The sole exception is the FAQ Archive at MIT (rtfm.mit.edu) and its mirror
This FAQ may be cited as:
Chen, Anthony D. (1992-2009) "rec.sport.skating.inline Frequently Asked Questions
(FAQ)" Usenet rec.sport.skating.inline, available via WWW:
[ HOME ]
Copyright © 1996-2009 Anthony D. Chen,
Serving the inline skating community since 1991